The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Font Size on Gantt Bar Task Labels? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Under "View Options...", I have Task Labels set to show the task name on top of Gantt Bar group bars and task bars.

I'm trying to print a nice legible copy of the document, and I can't find any way to increase the font size on these labels. Changing the global document font-size changes almost everything, but the task-bar labels are still tiny for my large document.

Is this a limitation based on the way the bars are rendered (I notice they always seem to have a fixed pixel-height, which would make handling overlayed text of different sizes tricky), or am I missing a style setting somewhere?

Omni is usually so over-the-top (in a good way) about letting *everything* be styled, I'm hoping I'm just missing the trick here.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.