The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Grouping By Start Dates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to group the start dates like the iPad groups them?

I have a perspective to show all next actions sorted by group date. On my Mac, I see groups labeled "Starting today", "started last week", etc. On the iPad, that perspective shows the groups by the individual start dates, "Friday April 13, 2012" "Thursday April 12, 2012".

My goal is to act on actions that have started a couple days ago and haven't touched or completed it yet.

The Mac won't group like the iPad, and vice versa, but if you sort by the same key by which you group, it usually doesn't matter. Might help to turn on the display of the start date column.