The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showing tasks with "No Project" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,

I'm collecting quite a few singleton tasks with no project. What's the easiest way with the current UI (r87967) to show these tasks? I can't find them at all in project view. In context view, they're grouped by context, which isn't quite what I want---I just want a list of my singleton tasks, much as I can get a list of tasks in any project in project view. No doubt I'm missing something quite straightforward.