The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Suggestion: Hide inactive contexts. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I quite agree with Pete here. If it's a choice between completely hiding or just dimming empty contexts, I'd choose hiding them.
Susan

Agreed! Dev folks, if you're reading: please make it possible to hide empty context categories. Too much unnecessary clutter.

Let me add my vote to the enhancement to hide inactive contexts in Context view on the iPhone. I can show only "Available" projects. Why can't I also show only "Available" contexts or why can't "Next" in the Preferences regarding what to show in Context view mean "... and don't show contexts with no available actions."?

The only reliable way to make (or vote for) a feature request is to get it into the development database via Send Feedback or email to omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com. Posting to the forum is useful for recruiting others to also vote for your request, but only if they also vote as described above.

I wonder if the ninjas can say if this feature request is known already. It's one of those things that just drives me batty.

I did a couple of searches in the database and couldn't find it filed. It's possible that it is filed and I was just searching badly, of course.

I'll make a new item with a link to this thread, but as always - email to the support ninjas is the best way to avoid having your request accidentally overlooked.