The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problems with Mail rules after OS update Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The Mail rule for transferring incoming actions to OF has been working without problem for a long time. This week, however, I have found that items are not being transferred to Omni and are being left in the Mail Sent box. The only thing I can think of is that I upgraded to the latest version of OSX on Tuesday morning and my problems started then. Has anyone else experienced problems and could they be linked to the OS upgrade? If not, I have to look closer to home for the difficulty.

The Mail rule has been working fine for me.

-Dennis