The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

using jump to to change layers Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've looked through the forums & the user manual but have not found an answer. Perhaps I am looking at it wrong. I would like to use the jump to feature to switch between layers. Am trying to use this to explain where a button takes you when pressed. It would be greatly helpful if anyone has done anything like this before. I think I'm just missing something

I should also mention that I am using version 3.2. Please let me know if there is any additional information needed to solve this.

thank you in advance