The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Security of OmniFocus idisk syncing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I would appreciate some up-to-date information about the level of security involved with OmniFocus-WebDAV(iDisk) syncing.

— It's been sometime since I set the system up and my memory fails me: Is the login/password combo for OmniFocus syncing stored in the MacOS keychain (in which case it should be relatively secure), or stored somewhere in the OmniFocus preference files?

— Is data transmission between OmniFocus and the cloud encrypted?

Thank you.