The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Custom perspective icons gone... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

This morning, I came to my MacBook Pro and entered OmniFocus, only to find out that all my custom perspective icons are gone! They are reset to the default perspective icon.

Can I still find my custom icons somewhere on my disk so I can re-install them?

Ringo

... same for me !

I'm really sorry for the trouble! I know this has happened to some folks in the past, but it's really been quite a while. (We fixed the bugs.)

If you contact our support ninjas we can investigate the problem with you and possibly recover the icons from one of OmniFocus' backups.

Done!

I have custom icons for my perspectives. My OF just crashed and when I returned to OF, my custom icons went away, leaving the default in their places.

I don't know what caused the crash... all seems to be fine with my data, but this is the 3rd time that I've lost my icons.

Any ideas on what might have caused this?

Thanks,
Leila

Leila,
Sorry about that! I think it'll probably be easiest to figure this out over email. (omnifocus@omnigroup.com)

I remember observing that a while ago. Custom icons were gone from one day to another. I think it happens shortly after an update. They ere back, though, after another sync. No issues since.