The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Toolbar scripts don't store properties Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm not sure if there is a fix for this or not, but scripts run from the OF toolbar do not store AS properties that are set.

ie, if I want to store a username or password for something, I can't store it in a script property between runs.

-P

I feel I'm missing something- is there the ability to add scripts to the toolbar or to a drop-down menu etc.??

Edit- figured it out- very very cool! :)

Last edited by a11en; 2008-01-12 at 08:13 PM..