The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anchor point and line thickness Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I work with LED a lot and am experimenting with Omnigraffle to see how easy it is to create pixel accurate pixel maps for lining up our screens. All the screens are made up of different modules but for the purpose of my questions lets say that the module I am working with is 16 x 16 pixels.

Is it possible to change the anchor point which is used to calculate the shapes position? At the moment it always seems to use the top left corner but I'm sure you can change that...I just can't find where.

Also, if I draw a 16 x 16 rectangle with a stroke thickness of 1 px and then display that on a module 16 x 16 pixels in size, am I likely to only see half of the line? I'm trying to discern where the line originates from; whether it starts from the middle and grows out, or in, or what....

Thanks