The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anyone else unable to Sync with ical Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OK thanks I will try it and let you know how it goes..

I got the same problem and it ran away.

I got a mac #1 that sync with mobile me and to ical. The problem came when I decided to sync with ical on the mac #2. Note that I didn't had any problem with mobile me with both mac #1-#2.

I reinitialized the sync with ical with my mac #1 and mac #2. I had to cmd-q and restart ical AND omni focus. I just retry to sync ical with only my mac #1 and the problem go away. Anyway, all the events appears on the mac #2 ical because the calendar sync with mobile.me ...

Wish that workaround will works for you too.

Serge Gagnon