The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is it possible to change the outline column ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to change the outline column ? Swop it for a different column ?

That is, the column with all the outline and indent functionality

If I understand what you are asking, the answer is yes, just drag the columns into the order you want.

You can rearrange the columns - there can be other ones to the left of the outline column, for example. However, the outline indenting will always be attached to the same column.

I'm not sure if there's a feature request open on the ability to change that, but if it's something you'd like to see added, please send an email to the support ninjas and let them know. They can create a new item in the development database on this. (Or attach your email as a vote for the change if an item already exists.) Thanks very much!