The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to work with in-progress items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi, I am new to the forum and after a few false starts want to give OF a chance to work for me. I am not totally sold on GTD method so want to use OF a bit like OO with outlining and tasks with duedates/reminders (which works well), but I cannot see an obvious way to mark off an action with some sort of status like 'in progress' or 'abandon till I get time ro something like that'.

Is this something that can be done or is it totally opposed to the GTD philosophy and is not a feature, so that I just see all actions I have outstanding and then have to either mark complete or drop/stall/hold it?

Flagging is not what I want as I use this for priority actions I want to see.

Thanks in advance. I really want to get this to work for me as I use the iphone version too and the apps are very professionally finished.

___
Mark