The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Web Access Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have been using Tracks (http://www.rousette.org.uk/projects/), which is a GTD web application using Ruby on Rails. You can set it up so that you access it only locally on your computer or set it up so that you can access it from any internet connected computer. It is somewhat complicated to set up but I have really gotten to rely on the fact that I can access my to do list and process it from anywhere, even windows computers. It is really just a web page, based on the same underlying software that runs Backpack (www.backpackit.com)

Would it be possible to provide this sort of access to OmniFocus? Maybe CalDAV could provide this functionality? Although I'm sure this would not be something you do in your first release, putting Omni's great design aesthetic together with this functionality would be awesome!

Last edited by chrjohns; 2007-02-19 at 09:52 AM..