The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Project Percentage Complete? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
We're new to OmniFocus/OmniView and I've been tasked with figuring out how to report the percentage complete for any projects (contexts) we've set up with sub-tasks. From what I've been reading it doesn't sound like this is part of the GTD methodology, nor do I see any ability to report this based on my initial investigation. Is there a way to easily report the percent completed based on the number of open tasks vs. total tasks? I realize this is inappropriate unless all tasks are equal, but we're trying to legitimize the use of OF within our department for a multi-project, multi-personnel environment.

Or is there another Omni product that integrates with OF/OV to provide this capability?