The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"+" Button Functionality Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Greetings,

I was wondering of there is a way to change the way the "+" button works when entering data into projects. In the iPhone version of OF, the plus button adds new actions to the list but in the iPad version it brings up the option of adding to the project or adding to the inbox. I want it to just add to the project and save me a tap for every action I need to add. I know it is only one extra tap but it really adds up when you add many actions to a project (say a grocery list). Since the inbox is ever present in landscape mode, I feel it is just redundant to ask me again on the right hand side. Is this something I can disable or should this be something I email to OmniGroup in hopes of a change on their side?

Appreciate any help I can get.