The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Send to OmniFocus bookmarklet Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I grabbed the bookmarklet which is supported as of OmniFocus 1.8 and it works great. I'd like to be able to specify Project and Context through it though (e.g. put something straight into "To Read". Any idea if there is a way to do that? (setting project/context as a param does not work).

The API used only supports supplying action name and note. If you use the Clip-o-tron facility, you can have actions go to the Quick Entry box instead of directly into the Inbox, which offers you the chance to set project, context, dates, and edit action name and note before saving. Personally, I tend to let them accumulate in the Inbox (especially since where there's one thing I want to read later, there's likely to be another) where I can select several actions at once and use the Inspector to set project and context simultaneously. I do this even though I have clippings initially go to the Quick Entry box. Just seems to end up being a bit less work overall, YMMV.

That's a pity, I hope that they add this in a later version.

Use Help->Send Feedback to put in your request.

Good idea, done!