The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Script for project list Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello I have just discovered Script. I found them very usefull with Omnifocus.
I need a script wich could display may active and non active project in a .txt file just like the one i use with geektool. I use growl too. Does any on has made on for this ? It would be so great !
Thanks for the answer.

Your request is a bit ambiguous, and would probably be better posted in the OmniFocus Extras forum than the OmniGraffle Extras forum :-)

Do you just want a list of the project names, or do you need actions as well? How often do you want to update this list? There aren't really any hooks to drive such a script as you check off actions and projects, so you would need to run it yourself or have it run from iCal or the like.

How about posting a screenshot of what a few sample projects look like and what you expect them to produce for a .txt file?

Oups sorry I go to the omnifocus extra forum and will ask again the question trying to be more precise ;)) Thanks for the answer.