The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Popup menu column, set value for lots of rows at once? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a column I've just created, type popup menu. I'd like to set its value for many rows at once. Is there a way to do this? I tried selecting all the rows I want to update, and choosing a value from the first popup menu, but no luck.

Thanks,

Amorya

There's a script in the Useful Scripts download on the OmniOutliner Extras page that does what you want, except if you've got a popup column! My good deed for the day was to extend the script to handle the popup case by using the pre-existing value in the target column in the first row in the selection.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Set value of selected rows.scpt.zip (3.1 KB, 490 views)

Awesome! I'll check it out now.