The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

software OF update feature doesnt work on on oldschool G4 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi guys, my second machine at home is one of the last g4's before the g5's came out (duel 1.82... I think)

The OF software update doesnt quite work. The download window pops up but the progress bar stays stuck and it never updates the app. I have to manually update via the sneaky peek D/L page. On my MacBook Pro and G5 the software update works flawlessly. ?

I'm on a dual 1.0MHz G4 and the automatic update works fine.

yeah... I dont know. I sent a report to OF.

I've seen that behaviour too Anthony, but not on the last couple of builds. It's a peculiarity that Troy has acknowledged and is working on eliminating.

Hi, I received a response from Derek (Support Ninja) listing out special instructions to help OG better understand the problem. I'll be going through the steps tonight and sending them the data.