The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Great idea for Today list, but hindered by filter bug Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Thanks, but alas, I'm already running the very latest sneaky peek.

I'll send an email over to the developer that was working on the other missing value changes to see if he has any idea. Probably still worth it to send something to the ninjas so it gets filed properly. Thanks, and sorry for the trouble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Thanks, but alas, I'm already running the very latest sneaky peek.
If you are using 1.8 sneaky peek builds, then you could, in the interim, experiment with listing relevant tasks by using the queries:

tasks where estimated minutes is not missing value

and

tasks where estimated minutes ≤ <num>

in the saved queries library of an applescript app (early draft) at http://bit.ly/OFQuery

(This is a tool which also offers a menu of most recently used queries, and helps you write and save your own queries. When a query is run, is shows a list of matching tasks/projects/contexts, and offers you the option of selecting/focusing on some or all of the found items in the front OF window).

--

Last edited by RobTrew; 2010-07-23 at 03:46 PM..