The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Windows or web client (feature request / discussion) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NOTE: I found another post later on indicating to send this to the support ninjas which I did.

I love the product. I think OmniFocus has a lot of potential. At home I use a Mac, iPad, iPhone. At work, I am stuck with a Windows laptop. Because the iPad and iPhone do not support things such as copy/past from a template or drag and drop, it is very hard to use the product unless I am at home.

Is there any plan in the very near future to implement a full featured web or Windows client?

Last edited by AWinPA; 2011-08-21 at 06:21 PM..