The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed tab remains displayed ... and dead Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I had a window with three tabs open (A, B, C). Tab C was active (displayed in the window).

I Control-clicked on tab A in the drawer and chose "Close Other Tabs" -- tabs B and C disappeared from the drawer. But the browser window continued showing the contents of missing page C, with the window apparently dead (e.g., no scrolling, no click response).

Clicking the remaining tab A updates the window, and OmniWeb returns to life.

[copy of my formal bug report]

Yes, I can confirm this. Weird.

This is indeed weird. I had gotten a few "dead" windows, but I hadn't figured out how they happened. Thanks.

(Also confirmed here.)