The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to change the start of a project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello All,

I'm trying to change the start date of a project, if I do it the usual way the timeline view accommodate the request but the tasks stay the same.
In other words, I set the start project on Sep 17, now I would like to change it to September 1, and want the tasks chane as well accordingly (means the first task starting on Sep 1), what I should do?

Thanks for any help

Regards

Teo

Try setting all of your tasks to ASAP (As Soon As Possible) in the Task Inspector > Task Info tab > Direction.