The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniWeb & Spaces Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just wanted to know if there are plans to fix the following issues ... or am I the only one still having it?

Short version: three open OmniWeb windows, press F8 for spaces, drag every OmniWeb window to a different space. Change to one of the spaces (no matter if one with a OmniWeb window on it or not) and you'll realise that the last OW window you dragged to another space is joined by the first OW window you opened (the one opened when starting OW).

After surfing through the forum I saw that this was discussed already. But I haven't found anything about if that's fixed or not. And I'm aware of the workaround by moving them to another space by dragging 'em out of the current space. That's not solution for me since I use 9+ spaces.
And I can't see any other application I use behave the same. So I don't think it's an Spaces issue.

older Thread about it:
OW switching spaces
Space Support

Have a good day
Thomas

This hasn't been fixed yet, sorry about that. You can always check the release notes available in the help menu to see changes made to OmniWeb.

Thanks for you feedback.
Next time, I'll try to remember to search through the release notes first.