The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The server "me.com" requires authentication Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I recently bought an iMac and synced it with my MobileMe account which I had been using with a Macbook Pro. I also downloaded Omnifocus and synced it with the MobileMe account. The syncronization worked and is still working well but I have to type my email and password every time even though I check "Remember in Keychain". How to make Keychain really remember the details?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mecom.jpg
Views:	1315
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	1288