The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iPad Version Still Shows Completed/Deleted Items After Sync with Mac Notebook Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have OmniFocus on my notebook computer, iPhone and iPad. When I delete an item on my notebook and then go to my iPad or iPhone, (after it syncs) the items show still appear with a line crossed threw them.

My aim is to not see completed and deleted items on my other devices once they have been removed.

How do I ensure that deleted items no longer appear?

It sounds like you are using a view/perspective set to show all items, which will included completed tasks. This setting can be changed in the perspective and synced, or in the case of the built-in categories, click on the 'eye' icon in the toolbar and change the filter to something other than All.