The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniWeb wont play audio on apple.com Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Works fine here on a Mac Pro in the sneaky peek, 10.4.10. Perhaps your QT setup is broken in some way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floach
Works fine here on a Mac Pro in the sneaky peek, 10.4.10. Perhaps your QT setup is broken in some way?
If you open up your plug-in preference pane and uncheck QuickTime Plugin.webplugin and restart does the problem go away?

If you happen to have the above plug-in disabled already what happens if you enable it?

Note that there are two quicktime plug-ins, OmniWeb prefers this one if both are enabled.

Since I haven't saw any new replies to this, I'll give some new information here. I, also, seem to have this problem with the latest (and all previous) builds of Omniweb and I couldn't figure out why. Nothing in here actually did anything, so I went poking around. It would appear that having the Ad Blocking for Match Known Ad Sizes checked is what breaks this for me. Leaving it checked, it doesn't work, no matter what else I do. If I leave it unchecked, it works just fine.

Also, though not related to this audio problem, on a few other sites that I use checking match known ad sizes also cause problems with javascript menus loading as well.