The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

what if my flow chart needs to go over the page Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
i'm dusting down my omnigraffle - not used it for a while. what do i do if my flowchart needs to go over the page? as in it's too big for just one page - how to i continue it on the next page?

thanks

farhat

If you have the "Auto-adjust the canvas size" box in the Canvas inspector ticked, you just draw off the edge and it will get bigger as needed.

See the built-in help for "Changing the canvas size and scale with the Canvas Size inspector" for more details.