The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniGraffle based Prototype App - An UX Designers Dream Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I am an UX Designer and much of my work gets done in OmniGraffle. What I really would love to see is an app, that would extend Graffles wireframes into animated and interacitve prototypes. I am thinking of something like Axure with all the polish and ease-of-use the Mac OS X Platform and Omni software products can deliver.

An app like this could/should include killer features like:
  • define a site structure / navigational structure
  • assign wireframes to site structure elements
  • define clickpaths (for demo / presentation)
  • pattern library
  • user defined modules
  • item catalog / inventory export to different file formats (spreadsheet, word processing)
  • make objects clickable
  • option to define transistions / animations of elements

If you are an Interaction or UX Designer or a Usability Professional and would like to see an app like this or if you have some more ideas about an app like this, please add your name and a comment to this thread.

Last edited by Rerun; 2008-11-17 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: clarification and consistency with crosspostin in omnigraffle general forum