The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

affects a project to an action and... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
affects a project to an action and... the action is no more visible ?
- I tried to display using all possibilities
- I tried all I could. but nothing to do : the action is not displayed anymore.

by the way, the "remaining" "available" etc... display options are NOT working under "INBOX" ? is that normal ?

I am using french OS and INTEL 10.5.1 system

does anyone has the same problem ?
is there a relation while I was using the beta version before ?
thanks for your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabrice67 View Post
affects a project to an action and... the action is no more visible ?
I don't understand. Can you explain exactly what you did? (I'm afraid the language barrier is getting in the way.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabrice67 View Post
by the way, the "remaining" "available" etc... display options are NOT working under "INBOX" ? is that normal ?
Yes. All inbox items are displayed regardless of view bar settings. OF makes the assumption that you will be emptying your inbox regularly. (There are preferences on the Data pane that let you control what items are automatically moved out of the inbox.)

Curt

Hi Curt !
thanks for your help :-)
What I did :
syncronized with ical
select an action (from ical syncro)
select a project in this action
the action is no more in the INBOX (normal) not either in the project I choosed. (it's simply no more visible)
Hope that will be a better explaination
and sorry for my english,
Fabrice

by the way : will this app be localised in french . and when ? tks ;-)

Fabrice: si vous pourriez décrire ce que vous avez fait en français, je pourrais peut-être vous donnez des conseils...soit ici sur le forum, soit par mél à brianogilvie@mac.com.

A+,
Brian

Bonjour !
en fait c'est résolu.
il m'a suffit de redémarrer le mac. et tout est rentré dans l'ordre.
merci pour votre message !
Fabrice

Problem solved.
Had to restart the mac; everything is working fine now.
incredible application... ;-)