The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Tab open below current tab not possible with key command? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've not found a solution to an annoying problem. If i have 15 tabs open, im browsing in tab 5 from the top of the drawer, when i command click a link on the tab 5 page it opens the link in a new tab at the very bottom of the draw that is under tab 15.

Is it possible to have the link open a new tab 'directly below' the tab the link was opened from? If im in Tab 5 i want to open a link from that page in a new tab to be created directly below tab 5 so then the new one becomes tab 6 in the drawer rather than tab 16.

Is this possible? Ive seen no key command for this in the Help Menu Keyboard Shortcuts, and nothing in the Tab's & Windows preference pane. I know i can drag some links and place them where i please in the drawer but this slow.

Nope. Feature requests around this are extremely common. I'd love it if someone could come up with a hack for the short term.