The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weird Shared Layer Bug Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My document has about 40 shared layers on the first canvas which I cannot delete. The shared layer titles all start with a row of stars ******. I can delete them temporarily but when I save & close the document and then re-open they are still there.

Any advice?

-bump?-

Andrew - sorry for the delay in getting back to you; we browse the forums as we're able, but with the launch of the iPhone App Store, we've been fairly busy.

The best thing to do here is to send an email to the support ninjas - zip the document and send it along if you can - and we'll figure out what's going on here.