The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omnifocus startup problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I start Omnifocus on my MacBook Pro it doesn't give me the latest database. Keeps reverting to an old one. I can find the latest in Library/Applications Support/Omnifocus, but this is causing sync problems.

Hmm... on launch, OmniFocus looks in your Application Support folder and opens up the database there. You can have multiple databases open, but you need to double-click them or something. Unless something external is sending OmniFocus an 'open this database' message, I can't think of why that would happen.

The best thing to do here is to contact the support ninjas so they can investigate the problem with you.