The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync issue: No root can reach all tail transactions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OK, folks, has the Unix script fix that Brian posted at 1:28 AM this morning worked for you on this? I already reset my database before I saw his posting, so I wasn't able to test the script this morning. (I'm sure I'll get a opportunity, though, as this problem is something that happens to me almost every morning.)

Worked like a charm.