The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus for iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BwanaZulia View Post
Good news: It is coming this month

Bad news: It won't look as good as that at all.

BZ
Wait, dude, did you just post info on your iPhone app here that has you giving a positive review and a 5-star rating to it. To YOUR OWN app? ROFL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsunrise View Post
sgecko, I think that taska does it in a really nice way, check some screenshots http://www.macstories.net/ipad/taska-review/

I've tried things, ToDo and TaskA and the best of them is probably TaskA.

I was using it for a few days and the batch actions and checklists are really nice. The problem is that I needed to sync with my computer so for now I'm using OF for the iphone with fullforce to get ipad resolution.
I would agree with this. A couple of bugs on sorting, lack of cloud sync, and lack of desktop (although you could use Toodledo to sync with Taska) prevent me from using it full time, but it has the best interface I've seen so far with the latest update (1.06).

wow deadsunrise, you are right. looks great. just as i tried to describe. thanks for the heads up.

How anyone can use a syncless application is beyond me.

That application reminds me of Things only in that both are useless if you have more than one device, and both of them look as sexy as a runway model but neither can carry on a conversation.

OmniFocus is the gold standard that everyone is catching up to. Still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas_Thomsen View Post
I made this mockup of how I hope that it will look/work:
Is there anyway to sort contexts in OmniFocus for iPad like the mock up? Context view is nearly useless to me (unless I am missing something) on the iPad. I have the main context all alphabetized but that doesn't come through on the iPad in Context since it is a flat list and doesn't show sub contexts, it's a mess.