The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export to PDF with collapsed items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I want to provide an outline to the client, but they don't need to see *all* the detail… Is it possible to export to a PDF leaving some of the items collapsed so you don't see the children?

If I'm understanding your request correctly, the "Print as displayed" radio button, in the "Content" section of the Print sheet should do what you want. Does that help?

That totally works… I forgot about the Apple print to PDF function via the print dialog. I was exporting via Omniplan :-).

Thanks a million, just saved me a ton of work! I've been editing the exported file by hand, not pretty….