The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request for iPad Version - viewing all Perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know that folks are clamoring for the ability to create and edit Perspectives on iOS devices or at least on the iPad. However this is NOT that request. I just want to be able to view my Perspectives based on text based filtering. So if I'm "Waiting For" context item a from @Managers (text in action title). I can see that in my @Managers Perspective and not just those with the @Manager context selected, when using my iPad. Because I can't do that at this point, when I'm going to meetings I'm leaving my iPad in my bag and grabbing my laptop. I don't want to do that.

What you actually seem to be asking is to set up perspectives which are based on 'tags' even though they're text tags.

There are requests for Multiple tags and / or Meta data to be available to allow a more flexible way of working, so if I'm waiting for something, I can tag is as @waiting, and if I need either of two people to sign something off verbally, I can tag it with both people as contexts. I would email the ninjas and let them know your preference, there is already a feature request open for this.