The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Send MULTIPLE MAC mail messages at one to Omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello All!

I have an 'Inbasket' folder in Mac mail. It is a Mail Smart Folder, which collects Flagged items... when something of import comes in, I flag it.

Then, later, I process this inbasket to Omnifocus using the Clip O Tron hotkey function.

The problem is, my 'Inbasket' folder often has, say, 10 or 15 messages, and I would like to, at the push of a button, bring *all ten messages into Omnifocus as SEPARATE actions, and with the text of the message appended to each.*

At the moment, if I select multiple messages and press my hotkey, it brings them in as ONE action. I need something that will bring them into Omnifocus separately.

Does anyone know if something exists (like a Mail script maybe) that does this?

Many thanks!

-J