The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't sync iPhone to Omnifocus Server [Resolved by updating to 1.8.2] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been using the Omnifocus webdav server to host my omnifocus files.

Over the past couple of days I've been unable to sync omnifocus on my iphone. I usually get an error message saying that the internet connection is offline or a timeout occurs.

Strangely enough the desktop version of omnifocus 1.8.2 syncs perfectly fine.

The steps I've taken to date is to broadcast the Shared Settings to my iphone without any luck.

I've then sent the Settings via email and opened the link on my iphone, but rather than accessing the link via the iphone omnifocus it opens it in the iphone internet browser.

Can any one help in resolving this issue?

Regards

Tom