The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

confused about text colours Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everyone,

I've just started using OmniFocus and I'm noticing that font colours sometimes turn out differently without me intending them to. For example, I just created a new project under a folder, and added four actions. The text of the first task turned out purple, and the rest of them were black. I tried to edit the purple action to black, but it didn't change. None of them have any contexts or due dates or flags added, and all were added just by pressing the return key. This has happened to me a few times now. I'd like them to all show up in black.

Any input on this highly appreciated.

Never mind, I have worked it out now!

For anyone else who might still be puzzled by this, the different colors are due to status-based styling. You can personalize this behavior by opening the OmniFocus preferences and clicking on the Styles tab.