The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Folders saving with .html appended Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
As of the 4.2.1 (v129.15) update when I export as html a document with multiple canvases, the program appends .html to the folder name. When I try to remove this in the save dialog it then checks "Hide extension" for me. There is no way in the save dialog to remove the .html and I am now forced to go into Finder and remove .html for each folder I output.

Any ideas on this one?

A follow up from the Speedy Support Ninjas

"Torrey-

This is an unfortunate side effect of a fix in Graffle 4.2.1 that addressed a bug where HTML export wasn't naming individual canvases or pages correctly.

OmniGraffle 4.2 does not have the problem you describe, however it does have the bug mentioned above. OmniGraffle 4.1.2 looks to be the version you're looking for, it can be found at our software archive <http://www.omnigroup.com/ftp/pub/software/MacOSX/10.3/>.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused,

Joel Page
Product Manager, OmniGraffle
The Omni Group"