The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bug Changine Dates in Due Items Perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have an intermittent, but recurring problem when I am in Due Items perspective ... If I have an item that was grouped in "Due within the last week" section and I go in an change the due date to today, the item should move automatically to the "Due today" grouping ... the problem is that this only happens about 20-25% of the time ... i.e. after I make the change to today's date in "Due" column, the item just sits there in the "Due within last week" section ... I've tried hitting the clean-up button to no avail, and switching to project mode and back to context mode in attampt to "refresh" list sorting doesn't help either. Even when I close and relaunch application I still have tasks with a due date of today sitting in the "Due within the last week" list.
Help?