The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bay Area OmniFocus Gathering Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
As discussed in a previous thread, a few of us have organized the first Bay Area OmniFocus gathering:

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Great Bear Coffee & Café in Los Gatos

Our goal is to stay focused on discussing GTD and OmniFocus, share ideas, and learn from each other.

If you're interested and would like to join us on May 27, please let me know by either posting on this thread or sending me a private message (click my username in the blue column on the left and select "Send a private message to Toadling").

Thanks and hope to hear from you!

-Dennis

Sure, sounds good to me. I'll be there.

-Cyrus

Excellent! I look forward to meeting you, Cyrus. So far, we're expecting about 5 people. It should be fun and educational.

See you next Tuesday!

-Dennis

Sounds like fun! I'm in.

Hi,

I live up in Belmont and just started using OmniFocus. I'd love to join you guys for the first Bay Area OmniFocus gathering. I'll be there on Tuesday. Look forward meeting everyone.

Horst

Would be great if this kind of event could be replicated for London (and surrounding area) based OmniFocus users. Any London based forum members interested?

Cheers!
Duncan

Ambar, hwend - Great! Glad you can join us. That brings our total number of expected attendees to 7 people. I'll try to get there a little early to grab us a couple of tables.

Hopetimist - Hi Duncan. I'll let you know how things go here for our meeting. I hope you guys can pull something together in London as well. If you ever find yourself in the Bay Area in the US, let us know and maybe we can meet up here. :)

-Dennis

Thanks to everyone who attended the Bay Area OmniFocus meeting tonight! I think we all had a good time and left with something new to think about. It was a great opportunity to meet other OmniFocus users in the area and share ideas. I hope we can do it again sometime soon!

-Dennis

do you have this meeting listed on Meetup.com yet? Sorry i missed it!!
just discovered it today, about a week too late.

I'm a bit of a newbie to OF; but a long-time GTD'er and OmniPlan user. Would definitely come to the next one - especially at the Great Bear, one of my primary hangouts.

Looking forward to OF for the iPhone! And trying to figure out how to share my OF file between my MacPro and MBP. Just realized out that iSync doesn't like hosting OF files from .mac :(

steve bell | bell consulting group | los gatos, ca