The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

child tab after parent, not end of all? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
OmniWeb ignores all context when a new tab is created. If I open a link it ends up at the faaaaaaaar end instead of being inserted immediately after the parent tab.

I spend a lot of time losing track of tabs this way or I end up opening the same link multiple times because I don't know that one opened successfully because it's fallen below the visible area in the tab drawer.