The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Integrating Multiple Task Managers/CRM Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm going to make sure that this post has some of the keywords I've been using to search for as I seek to uncover how other people are handling a dilemma I have. I'm not vain enough to think I'm the only one suffering from this productivity stumbling block.

I've been reading some of the posts on integrating OF with Salesforce.com (SFDC) and while I'm not using SFDC, I do spend a lot of my day in a web-based CRM haze of to-dos. I'd love to be able to somehow integrate those to-dos with my non-CRM to-dos that I keep in OF. The CRM I am using does have an RSS feed for its to-dos, so I can add them to Google Calendar or iCal. But that allows me to read the to-dos, not to edit, delete, or add additional items.

Is there a script for importing items via an RSS feed? I'd ideally like to use OF as my primary task manager, but I can't until I can figure out how to get my CRM to-dos into OF without re-entering them.

Last edited by mikegibb; 2011-02-08 at 11:15 AM..