The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Scrolling PDF files Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it just me, or is it not possible to scroll pdf files? I have installed the newest version of the Schubert plug-in, and experience no problems with other browsers.

The ShubertIT plug-in doesn't support scrolling via mouse wheels/balls. You have to use the scroll bars. Is that a possible explanation?

Nope - I can scroll using other browsers, including FF, Camino and Safari.

Well... I guess I never noticed that this support had been added (or when) as I don't use Firefox enough, but you are right - scrolling using a mouse wheel does work in Firefox. I guess there could be a compatibility issue between the plug-in and OmniWeb or it could be a bug in OmniWeb itself (if it is, it is one that has existed a very, very long time). Who is responsible for solving it, though? Is it OmniGroup or is it SchubertIT?

Since it works with all other browsers, this problem must be specific to OmniWeb, which means that they are responsible for correcting the problem.

It's a small one, but it is quite annoying..... :eek: