The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Highlight Search Results Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I perform a search on a document, I find the highlighted text is found it is a very faint grey highlight. Is there some way to change the color of the highlight to make it stand out more?
Thanks
Brian

Yep! OmniFocus uses the color specified by the "Highlight Color" preference chosen in the Appearance pane of System Preferences. If you choose another color there, it'll shift in OO as well. (You don't even need to restart the app.)

This is true. My problem is that when I am using the Find window and click on the "find Next" button the OOP document is in the background and the highlighted text is grey when it is in the background and the Find window in is the foreground.

Is there a way to change this?

Brian

Alas, no - this is a flaw of OS X rather than that of the individual apps. Let's hope that one day Apple implements the "Find" display for the system the way they have in Safari (i.e. make it a lot more obvious).