The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How can i repeat a task everyday ends on a date? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I want to see my daily tasks in "Forecast".So I need help about how to make it work.

For example,"Read The Great Gatsby" from 15:00 to 17:00 everyday,so i set it start at 15:00,due at 17:00,and make it repeat everyday.But i just want it repeat 7 times.I want it end on a date after one week.How can i make it work like this way?

Sorry for my English,I am an Asian.

Thx.

Right now, you cannot set an action to repeat until a date. When I need to do so, I make two actions. One action is the repeating action, and the other starts on the day I wish to stop the repeats, telling me to delete the repeating action after completing it.

If there are only a few repeats, sometimes I will just enter them as single actions instead of making a repeating action.

Use Help->Send Feedback to request this feature.

Thx for reply and help!

I thought it should be a basic feature...:(I already sent feedback.:)

This particular task would probably be better in your calendar rather than in your OF. OF could have a task with a due date for finishing the book if you need one.