The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus-Reminders.ics in MobileMe Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi !

Anyone know how to get the OmniFocus-Reminders.ics file to show up in MobileMe (so that when you go to the web-interface it'll be there)?

Searched the site and couldn't find anything.

Thanks

I would imagine that if you double-clicked the .ics file, it would import into iCal. Then the next time your iCal sync'ed to MobileMe, the reminders would be available online.

thanks, so if one makes a change in OF, would the change then appear in MobileMe?

Hello!

Is it possible to have the "OmniFocus-Reminders.ics" file appear in MobileMe after which if you add a task with a due date to O.F. the new appointment would show up in the MobileMe Calendar?

I have the OF reminder working on my local computer but it seems a bit wonky - I thought that having MobileMe be the main subscriber would alleviate this.

It would be nice if there was some more info on the "Publish Due reminders as a calendar" option and how it works on the website. As far as I can see there is none.

thanks

Post removed after ken pointed out that I'd completely misinterpreted what Phil was asking for. :-)

Working on a response to the question that was actually asked. Expect another post soon.

Apologies!

Last edited by Brian; 2010-12-02 at 04:13 PM..

Okay, after more research, I'm unable to find a way for the MobileMe calendar to subscribe to an external calendar the way iCal on the Mac or the Calendar app on iOS devices can.

We may be able to help with your current setup, though - can you describe what's happening and what you'd prefer?